Acrylic is a plastic material with optical clarity, outstanding strength and stiffness.
• Easy to fabricate.
• Easy to bond with adhesives and solvents.
• Easy to thermoform.
• Weather resistance
• Good dimensional stability
• Diffusing lighting panels
• Display brochure holders
• Frames and display
• Indoor and outdoor signs
• Instrument panels, windows, windshields, and mirrors.
• Architectural glazing, skylights
Prismatic and non see-through acrylic sheets with a decorative obscure
clear surface. Highly hygienic and user friendly. Created to meet your
specific requirements like indoor privacy glazing and diffusive partition
and your budget!
• Indoor lenses.
• Diffusive Lighting in bathroom cubicles.
• Light weight partitions.
• Green house lighting etc.
Available Sizes: 4’ x 8’ x 2.8mm, 4’ x 8’ x 5mm
Decorative MDF screen adding a touch of privacy or a divider for your space.
This decorative MDF screen is used as custom ventilation and general interior screening uses, in radiator covers, cabinet and door inserts.
Decorative MDF screen used in hotels, business offices or also in private houses. The partition used in this object creates a special atmosphere.
It’s applicable for indoor and dry use only.