Polyseal PS PG is a two component pourable, self leveling polysulphide resin
based joint sealant. Polyseal PS PG is specifically designed to be used as a
watertight seal for moderate movement and control joints in horizontal areas.
It is based on a liquid polysulphide polymer which when mixed with the
hardener, cures to form a tough, flexible and non staining rubber like seal.
Polyseal PS PG has excellent adhesion to concrete, stone, metals and other
common building surfaces. The cured sealant has good resistance to most
environmental chemicals & resists deterioration on prolonged exposure to
UV. Polyseal PS PG is suitable for use in horizontal areas with a maximum
slope gradient of 10%. The sealant has a movement accommodation factor
(maf) of ±25%.
Polyseal PS PG
2 part pouring grade polysulphide joint sealant
• Highly resilient with excellent recovery characteristics
• Provides permanent and uniform watertight seal
• Excellent resistance to fatigue and stays flexible throughout its service
life–won’t become brittle, caulk or crack due to ultra violet exposure
• Prevents uncontrolled cracking by allowing expansion and contraction
during temperature changes
• Excellent adhesion to most common building substrates
• Good resistance to ageing. Retains joint soundness once cured
• Resistance against mild chemicals, hydrocarbon fuels, sea water
• Non-toxic. Can be used in potable water applications, swimming pools