A two-ply Polycarbonate sheet specially designed for diffusion and
glazing. Developed for security protection with high light transmission.
Highly resistance to abrasion and virtually unbreakable.
• Mainly used as a decorative, impact-free base for entrance gates.
• One side texture for privacy.
• High impact, stress-free laminated.
• Absorbs total impact without dangerous spelling.
• Lightweight for easy fabrication.
• Major building code approved.
Available Sizes: 200 x 300 x 3mm, 4mm, 6mm.
Acrylic is a plastic material with optical clarity, outstanding strength and stiffness.
• Easy to fabricate.
• Easy to bond with adhesives and solvents.
• Easy to thermoform.
• Weather resistance
• Good dimensional stability
• Diffusing lighting panels
• Display brochure holders
• Frames and display
• Indoor and outdoor signs
• Instrument panels, windows, windshields, and mirrors.
• Architectural glazing, skylights
Aluminum Composite Panel is lightweight, weather-resistant, fire-proof, and more durable than many other materials. It is one of the most popular materials in the building industry today.
Aluminum composite panel commonly use as exterior and interior cladding, column covers, canopies, soffits and other facade applications, allowing architects to offer inspiring, creative, and innovative designs while meeting the standards of sustainable planning.
• Easy to Install and Clean.
• Low maintenance.
• Structural strength.
• Thermal insulation.
• Lighter and more environmentally friendly.
• It can fit as various architectural styles.
Aluminium Stucco Sheet are embossed sheet, achieved by processing the natural mill finish material through embossing rollers. This provides a surface, which diffuses light reducing reflectivity. It is mainly used in solar heat reflectors, refrigerator, disinfection box, air conditioning, ventilation ducts, decorative aluminum products, lamps, bags, indoor & outdoor housing decoration and other industries.
Decorative MDF screen adding a touch of privacy or a divider for your space.
This decorative MDF screen is used as custom ventilation and general interior screening uses, in radiator covers, cabinet and door inserts.
Decorative MDF screen used in hotels, business offices or also in private houses. The partition used in this object creates a special atmosphere.
It’s applicable for indoor and dry use only.