Bituplus ULTRA P4180 is a plastomeric high performance bitumen based
torch applied waterproofing membrane. The Bituplus ULTRA range of
waterproofing membranes has been developed with special selected components
and advanced technologies, in order to offer premium quality
and superior features and performance, even under extreme conditions.
The right blend of the high quality bitumen and polymers, coupled with
various reinforcements, provides excellent resistance to high hydrostatic
pressure and better flexibility, strength and heat resistance. In order to
offer a superior sealing of the overlap joints, the polyester used as the
carrier is positioned in a carefully chosen position, while the innovative
enhanced thermofusible film applied on the membrane has clear demarcation
lines for proper alignment of the membranes with the recommended
overlap area. With the state-of-the art homogenizing facility, the
bitumen compound is enriched on its cohesive links at microscopic level.
This simply means a high level close-knit interlocking between cells and
uniform distribution of polymers that result in excellent adhesion of the
molten bitumen compound during application, even on vertical surfaces.
Bituplus Ultra P4180
APP modified bituminous waterproofing membrane
• Polymer rich compound. Easy and strong seal on over
• High flexibility. Easy application on corner profiles and
• High softening point. Does not leave shoe imprints or
makes the bitumen sticky during high temperature
• High resistance against hydrostatic pressure.
• Good dimensional stability under tension.
• User friendly printed films with stick timer aids easy
and correct application.
• High mechanical strengths and fatigue resistance prop