ASMACO GP Silicone Sealant
ASMACO GP is a high-quality single component acetic cure silicone sealant which vulcanizes on exposure to moisture in the air at room temperature, to produce a exible elastomeric sealant. It is suitable for all common construction and glazing application. It is easy to apply and oers excellent adhesion to a variety of nonporous substrates such as glass, glazed ceramic tiles and aluminum. It is resistant to ozone, ultra-violet radiation and temperature extremes.
- Easy to use one component type
- Fast curing
- Permanently elastic
- Antifungal to suit sanitary and wet area applications
- Cures at room temperature at ambient humidity conditions.
- Outstanding adhesiveness for many non-porous substrates, including Glass, Glazed Ceramics, Aluminum, Masonry, some Plastics, etc.
- Excellent resistance to weathering, moisture, ozone, UV, temperature Extremes, etc
- Application: Aluminum, steel, painted metal, EIFS, granite, and other stone, concrete, brick, and plastics.